Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Bit Behind the Curve

Our friend Karen has been feeling the after effects of the August 16 lunar eclipse in the form of shedding and purging. Well, I'm just now really getting into the flow of it, running a bit behind the curve, it seems. I am shedding much around me, housecleaning, finding sacred space and pitching everything that I can live without. Well. At least everything that does not bring me joy. And especially all the dense and unpleasant energies of my surroundings that I have been so engulfed in during recent months. So now I'm standing at the edge and will soon step into the peace, tranquility and ease of the "other side". The promise of never having to interact with these energies again is visible on the horizon. I feel the electricity of freedom. Living in simplicity and tranquility where everything is effortless is a dream I have long held. No density, only lightness.


With so much change, knowing that I am still held in your heart, I am eternally grateful and blessed. Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish Adonai Tsebayoth.