Friday, May 1, 2009

Transitions and Life Lessons

Thankfully, Joni finally pulled over to the side of the road and abandoned her deteriorating vehicle. Her final three days were nearly unbearable. I'm now feeling her presence less as she is moving on to that place of clearing and cleansing and I look forward to knowing she is near once more after her transformation is complete. I see her in so many places and I am reminded of the many wonderful experiences we had together and our mutual love of design, art and music. Her transition has given me another chance to receive and give guidance to my family members, to ease some of their pain by providing a new gentle perspective.

I am grateful for the outpouring of Love and support that all of you have sent over the past two weeks. This has been a very sad time for us all. Please send energy to Carson. He is in physical pain from the loss of his mommy and worries about his daddy.

I have now seen first hand the effects of resentment and anger internalized. With Grace we can express that rage, learn to release it with Forgiveness and move closer to Liberation.

In La'kech